DIPPED03.

BUTTS AND GUTTS.

We always focus on what to stay dipped in…what we wear on the outside. But I need to talk to some of you about what lies beneath.

Yes. Let’s talk about your undies. I’m all for thickness, shapeliness, and tigobitties but that doesn’t mean you let just anything hang out just anywhere. That’s for the beach. (And some need to think twice about that too.)

Solutions exist for keeping butts and guts under control. And to avoid those cheesy pantylines, ugh. Here’s a couple:

SPANX

Hallelujah! This line of bras, panties, body shapers, leggings, you name-its was designed for ALL. You can find whatever you need to keep you from looking like you don’t know any better when you step into that job interview, your new boyfriend’s mama’s party, church or whateva! Find Spanx at major retailers like Macy’s, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus and more or just visitwww.spanx.com for more info.



ARDYSS

This line is better than Spanx, but you definitely pay for it. Want a Coke bottle figure? Purchase one of these bad boys. Out of the many items this line offers, the absolute best are the Body Magic and the Panty Reshaper. I drank the Ardyss kool-aid. A dear friend made me a believer. ..I even paid the fee so I can purchase the undergarments at wholesale. These you won’t find at retailers, you’ll have to locate a distributor like me.

Now I want to see higher butts and tighter guts!! Think Beyonce—she cinches that waist with the finest whalebone corsets, and I don’t care if that’s painful, she looks HOT! You can too, so squeeze on in and stay DIPPED!

WORDS: DANA ANDERSON