FORTYFIVES03

At The Hotel (Eunice Collins)

MA-601 Eunice Collins "At The Hotel/Pt. 2" 1974


At the hotel, gettin’ mo tail

Treatin’ me like (what’s your hurry babe) I’m for sale…


No matter how mint they come. It cracks. It pops.. This is true beauty on the blue label MOD-ART.


I’d like to create a “moaner file” and house this one on the top shelf. This was the first 45 I ever had in my collection that is rare and sought for. I paid nothing for it and gave poor attention after hearing a 17 second needle drop off the instrumental side. My copy also had black sharpie wol (writing on label) and it really annoyed me even though it didn’t affect play at all. It was in mint condition had it not been for the label-ffitti. I would pay $650 for this if I were a baller, but I’m non-profit. Instead I sold my personal copy in December 2008 to pay for bills and travel expenses.


This is Chicago Soul, IL.



A clip of the vocals is on youtube.


A clip of the Pt. 2 (instrumentals) is attached from start to end:

http://www.divshare.com/download/7624900-4f8


WORDS: CTOLENTINO